We are seeking an Inside Sales professional to join our team! This is a full-time position selling and licensing content for magazine publishers. The ideal candidate must be a hard worker, a strong negotiator, and have the ability to close sales. You will be provided exclusive rights to sell content, awards, and permissions for magazine publishers in a fast-paced environment with a rapid sales cycle. This position will have a research team reviewing content and scheduling calls and a CSR assigned to your account.
- Drive revenue to meet personal targets through prospecting, active funnel management, accurate weekly forecasts, and closing business.
- Intelligently identify and qualify potential buyers within mid-and senior-level executive positions.
- Educate first-time customers on the benefits of content and the ways they can utilize it in their marketing efforts.
- Prepare quotes and confirmations based on the customer’s end-use requirements.
- Handle incoming requests or questions regarding publication(s).
- Act as the primary liaison between the company and publishers/customers.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in either inside or outside sales and be able to demonstrate their success.
- Must have exceptional communication and organizational skills, while possessing analytical skills to track reports and activity.
- An in-depth understanding of effective closing techniques is necessary.
- Works well independently and promotes and builds team-based environment.
- Base + commission
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package include health insurance, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation days, 401K and future growth opportunities within the company.
Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture