** This is a hybrid position based in The Woodlands, TX. **
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, a strong negotiator, and have the ability to close deals in a rapid sales cycle. You will need a competitive mindset and will be provided exclusive rights to sell content, awards, and permissions for magazine publishers in a fast-paced environment. This position will have a research team finding your leads and a customer service representative assigned to your account, but it is up to you to close the sale for an assigned set of magazine titles.
- Drive revenue to meet personal targets through prospecting, active funnel management, accurate weekly forecasts, and closing business.
- Intelligently identify and qualify potential buyers within mid-and senior-level executive positions.
- Educate first-time customers on the benefits of content and the ways they can utilize it in their marketing efforts.
- Prepare quotes and confirmations based on the customer’s requirements.
- Handle incoming requests or questions regarding publication(s).
- Act as the primary liaison between the company and publishers/customers.
- Is fluent in French (speaks, reads & writes)
- A minimum of 5 years experience in either inside or outside sales and be able to demonstrate their success.
- Must have exceptional communication and organizational skills, while possessing analytical skills to track reports and activity.
- An in-depth understanding of effective closing techniques is necessary.
- Works well independently and promotes and builds a team-based environment.